The Western Dressage Association of America, an educational not for profit, is seeking bids from appropriate videographers for services at its 2017 World Championship Show to be held at the Lazy E Arena in Guthrie, OK on September 28-October 1, 2017. Any examples of advertising produced for sponsors of a show used in conjunction with live streaming would be welcome.
1. High definition cameras to be used for all filming; provide quality audio as appropriate, ex free style; provide quality filming, i.e., steady camera work and focus.
2. All rides of tests, rail classes and freestyle must be complete from the entrance to the performance arena or court to the final salute and exit.
3. Film Video rail classes and awards ceremony, Sept 28, 2017, 1 arena. Provide 1 copy to WDAA with an index; all rail classes and award ceremonies to be live streamed.
4. Video individual rides, Sept 29-Oct 1, 2017, 4 arenas. Provide 1 copy to WDAA with index; all rides to be live streamed.
5. Provide complimentary copy of all para-equestrian rides to para competitor(s).
6. Provide webcast login for viewing live stream of all rides in all arenas during the show at no cost to viewers.
7. Display sponsorship ads on during live stream before each performance day begins and between performances during breaks.
8. Provide additional video as negotiated by Show Committee.
9. Guarantee timely delivery (no more than 30 days) of high quality videos purchased by competitors.
10. Provide references and examples of past live streaming product.
11. Sign an independent contractor agreement.