The Western Dressage Association of America, an educational not for profit, is seeking bids from appropriate photographers for services at its 2017 World Championship Show to be held at the Lazy E Arena in Guthrie, OK on September 28-October 1, 2017. More information about the show can be found at https://www.horseshowconsulting.com/wdaa-world.
The following are requirements for a prospective show photographer.
1. Must be physically present at the Lazy E during show hours.
2. Be able to set up an appointment system for exhibitors to have photos taken with horses, awards, etc.
3. Provide a photo opportunity set up in the awards area with back drop or create digital background.
4. Be present for all award ceremonies.
5. Provide an online ordering and photo display system.
6. Provide WDAA with photos as requested for show publicity.
7. Use camera equipment of appropriate quality.
8. Dress professionally
9. Have at least 1 photographer per 2 side by side arenas. Have 1 photographer photograph during Thursday sessions.
10. Guarantee timely delivery (no more than 30 days) of high quality photos purchased by competitors.
11. Provide references and examples of past show photography experience.
12. Sign an independent contractor agreement.
If you are interested please contact us here: email@example.com.