We are so very excited to hear the news that you wish to offer Western Dressage classes utilizing the WDAA Western Dressage Rules and Tests. To help facilitate your show and its promotion, the WDAA has a range of materials available by request.
To review the document, please click the link below and save the PDF document to your computer.
We ask that you fill out the details which apply to your show and how we may help support it with materials, links and logos. This form also serves as record of your request for use of our copyrighted intellectual property. Return to WDAA either through email to Deirdre@westerndressageassociation.org or US Postal Mail:
Western Dressage Association of America
C/O Deirdre Davenport
51 Gulf Road
Derry NH 03038
We are in the process of developing our show recognition and awards program for Western Dressage for 2015. However, riders are looking for venues to test their skills in advance of a WDAA World Championship Show for all breeds, held in Tulsa, Oklahoma November 1-2, 2014.
We also suggest that you become a member of the WDAA, if you not already. As a member, you will have full access to all the rules, tests and website benefits. Join WDAA Now!
WDAA Membership Benefits include:
- Educational Tools and Resources – written curricula, videos, seminars and webinars for skill development.
- Social Corral – our private social network for member interaction, discussion and ideas.
- Specialized News Blogs – featuring topics including riding and training tips, health and wellness, questions and answer and human interest stories.
- WDAA Tests – sequential and fun tests to evaluate your partnership and get feedback to help progress.
- Horseshow.com – utilize online coaching, showing, training and educational video libraries of our corporate partner.
- State Affiliate Community – helping you to connect locally with interested riders in your area.
There are so many wonderful things happening this year both nationally and internationally for WDAA. The website will keep you up to date on the happenings, news, education and events.
If you are a member, your event can be promoted on the WDAA Event Calendar; simply fill out the Online Event Submission Form. We would be happy to share your event news with our membership & email subscriber list too.
We are eager to help with your event so please be sure to reply with the attached form and our staff will be able to supply you with all the proper materials.